commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [commons-parent] m2 profiles for PuTTY?
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2006 20:28:53 GMT
On 12/8/06, Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedmann@gmail.com> wrote:
<snip/>
> On 12/8/06, Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akolkar@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I'd like to use my existing Pageant keys when on Windoze (and
> > additionally, I don't want cygwin).
>
> Sorry for asking more dumb questions: What are Pageant keys? I am
> using private keys all the time.

<snap/>

See this config:

 http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-deploy-ssh-external.html

(it has a scpexe:// URL, which I assume will make it possible to
deploy painlessly with my setup, haven't tried yet ofcourse)

See "NOTE" at end of the page (it has a link to all the PuTTY site,
which has all the PuTTY and Pageant info/details).

-Rahul