commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Digester 1.8
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 19:05:56 GMT
As a reminder, this vote closes tomorrow.

Replies to Oliver and Jörg, consolidated in one post below:

On 11/30/06, Oliver Heger <oliver.heger@oliver-heger.de> wrote:
> +1
>
> Everything looks good. There are a few pmd warnings, but I don't think
> that this is an issue.

<snip/>

Thanks for going over the reports. IIRC, 3 (of 21) of the warnings are
genuine, and none are serious. Unfortunately, I didn't remember to
clean up those 3 for 1.8.

On 12/1/06, Jörg Schaible <joerg.schaible@gmx.de> wrote:
> Basically +1
>
> -src, builds fine with Linux/Ant/JDK 5, all tests pass.
>
> The links in the left navi on the site to the current docs (Guide + Javadoc
> + Release Notes) do not work however. This might be a simple RC preview
> problem, but I wonder why the link to the javadoc in the navi is
>
> http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/digester/commons-digester-1.8/docs/api
>
> while the javadoc link in the Maven report points to
>
> http://people.apache.org/~rahul/commons/digester/rc3/site/apidocs
>
> The difference in the last part of the URL makes me nervous :)

<snap/>

Thanks for looking at the site in detail. That bit is fine, its the
way the digester site is organized (the former URL will be the 1.8
Javadocs, the latter -- in its /www/jao/ home -- will be the
1.8.1-SNAPSHOT Javadocs).

-Rahul