commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE][VFS] release commons-vfs 1.0 based on RC8
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 12:30:11 GMT
I just thought about running the RAT tool over the source distro -
popped up 65 files missing source file license headers - including 10
java class files - I have fixed the ones that seemed to matter:

Since I think the above warrants a new RC, I went ahead a committed
the chanegs to the project.xml as well:

Niall