commons-dev mailing list archives

From Boris Unckel <>
Subject Re: Introducing commons-skin
Date Sat, 30 Dec 2006 14:27:42 GMT

Dennis Lundberg wrote:
> OK, I think I've got it this time. As it turned out I had put in my
> stylesheet rules in a different place than they should be, so I ended
> up having contradicting rules for the same selector. The conflicts
> have been solved and the rules have been moved to the appropriate
> section in the css file.
> This solves the all the problems I have seen. I have tested this with:
> - Firefox on Windows
> - Internet Explorer 6 on Windows
> - Firefox on Ubuntu
> - Konqueror 3.5.2 on Kubuntu
> Here's yet another staged site for commons-lang. Please help me and
> try it out on the platforms that had problems before.
I have tested with:
- Firefox on Windows Vista RC1 (my personal reference)
- looks fine
- Internet Explorer 7 on Windows Vista RC1
-- looks fine, except headings (Commons Lang, Development, Project
Documentation, Commons) on the left nav bar are larger than in Firefox
-- no show stopper (How many developers using Jakarta Commons are IE
users AND will care about that?)
- Opera 9.10 on Windows Vista RC1
- looks fine, I do not see any difference to Firefox

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message