commons-dev mailing list archives

From Boris Unckel <boris.unckel....@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Introducing commons-skin
Date Sat, 30 Dec 2006 10:28:02 GMT
Hello,

I have tested on Windows Vista RC1 with
a)  Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.1)
Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2.0.0.1
b) Internet Explorer 7.0.5600.16384

Both with default settings for fonts and CSS.

Phil Steitz wrote:
> http://people.apache.org/~dennisl/commons-lang3/
>
> puts the nav bar in the right place flush left, but shows a big black box
> between the Jakarta and Lang logos on the top.
3a) shows a blue box between the Jakarta and Lang logos on the top, but
the rest looks OK
3b) shows a blue box between the Jakarta and Lang logos on the top, but
the rest looks OK

> http://people.apache.org/~dennisl/commons-lang4/
>
> puts the nav bar in the middle, as before.
4a) looks OK
4b) looks OK

For Windowsers #4 seems the best solution. The Opera website is
currently very slow, I will test this later.

If you need another test, I am available till 20pm today, send an eMail
to the adress used for this mailing.

Regards
Boris