commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject [logging] Are we ready for 1.1.1?
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2006 18:35:27 GMT
Hi all

Now that LOGGING-25 seems to be a non-issue for 1.1, are we ready to
start the release process?

I've looked through the list of unscheduled issues [1] and can't find
anything that need to go into a 1.1.1 release.

There are 3 JIRA issues fixed for JCL 1.1.1 [2].

Also the Maven pom issue have been ironed out. I will run this by the
Maven community before we release, and have them double check that it's
OK this time. It is the Maven 1 pom file "project.xml" that we need to
have check, right?

How are we going to create the release?
1. Ant
2. Maven 1
3. Maven 2

Or some combination of them? My guess is to use Ant for the
source/binaries distros and Maven 1 for the site.

How do we get the release into the Maven repository? By using the normal
Apache Maven 1 repo sync?

Is there anything else that needs to be done, besides the normal release
cycle?

[1]
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=12310484&fixfor=-1
[2]