commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>
Subject Re: [VOTE][VFS] release commons-vfs 1.0 based on RC9
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2006 22:00:04 GMT
Hi!
> Shouldn't failing test cases be ignored by default because of the
> complicated test setup?
Hmmm .... maybe ... we can discuss this for the next release, no?

> The ant build succeeded, but in the resulting jar the LICENSE.txt was
> missing (only NOTICE.txt is copied to META-INF).
This is odd, its a "maven ant" generated build file.

Do we still need this build file? Can't we drop support for ant build files?

IT DRIVES ME CRAZY GETTING THE RELEASE OUT ;-) Sorry, its too late today
here .....
I should go to bed now ....

Ciao,
Mario