commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE][VFS] release commons-vfs 1.0 based on RC9
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2006 21:28:41 GMT
Hi,

I checked the RC, but had some problems with the maven 1 build, which
failed because of a failing test case (Test
org.apache.commons.vfs.provider.ftp.test.FtpProviderTestCase failed).
The release notes say that some tests can fail, but the jar would be
correctly built. Shouldn't failing test cases be ignored by default
because of the complicated test setup?

The ant build succeeded, but in the resulting jar the LICENSE.txt was
missing (only NOTICE.txt is copied to META-INF).

One minor nit: There are some JavaDoc warnings, but I don't think this
is problematic.

Oliver