commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Rory Winston" <rwins...@eircom.net>
Subject [VOTE] Release Commons-Net 2.0?
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2006 13:03:21 GMT
Hi guys

I know I have gone through the voting process a while back, but there have been many more
changed added in to the 2.0 branch of [net] since then. I also remembered that the concept
of a JDK 5.0+ only release got a somewhat lukewarm reception at the time, but sparked a lot
of constructive dialogue on the topic. So....if I leave this vote thread open for 24 hours
or so, I can attempt to release at the end of the week if it passes.

The changes are here:

http://people.apache.org/~rwinston/commons-net-2.0/site/changes-report.html#2.0

Artefacts are available here:

http://people.apache.org/~rwinston/commons-net-2.0/

So please, give it your relevant +1, +0, -0, -1.