commons-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Jakarta-commons Wiki] Update of "FileUpload" by reltian
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 03:49:07 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by reltian:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/FileUpload

  '''Q:''' I'm using FileUpload 1.1.1,when I use ServletFileUpload.isMultipartContent(request).This
is said "Use the method on ServletFileUpload instead".But I can't find "isMultipartContent"
method in ServletFileUpload........

-
- ---- /!\ '''Edit conflict - other version:''' ----
- '''Q:''' I'm using FileUpload 1.1.1,when I ServletFileUpload.isMultipartContent(request).This
is said "Use the method on ServletFileUpload instead".But I can't find "isMultipartContent"
method in ServletFileUpload........
-
-
- ---- /!\ '''Edit conflict - your version:''' ----
-
- ---- /!\ '''End of edit conflict''' ----

  '''Q:''' How do you use FileUpload in a JSR168 JSF portlet ?