commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Cooper" <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Introducing commons-skin
Date Wed, 27 Dec 2006 22:29:16 GMT

> Looks good - nice work :)
>
> Only bit that leaps out to me as missing are the little arrows to
> symbolize external links. We may not care.

Actually, I like those. :-)

A couple of things I noticed:

* The "Docs for 2.2" is missing. Personally, I think it's important to know
the version that I'm looking at, so I hope that can be put back.

* The current page now shows in the menu as black, and looks the same as a
menu heading. Previously it was bolded blue, which made it a distinct style
from other items and from the headers.

Other than that, they look a lot alike. ;-)

--
Martin Cooper

Definitely don't care  that 'About Lang' is gone; and I'm not bothered