commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Validator 1.3.1 Release
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2006 21:09:01 GMT

> On 11/28/06, Niall Pemberton <niall.pemberton@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > ------------
> > [X] +1  I support this release
> > [ ] +0
> > [ ] -0
> > [ ] -1  I do not support this release because...
> > ------------
>

> Inspected the artifacts, they all look good.  Also passes the Shale
> Validator unit tests with 1.3.1-RC1, once I added oro as a test-time
> dependency (due to its use in several of the validators that were tested),
> which was not necessary with 1.3.0.  Nitpick -- maybe highlight this in
> the release notes (instead of just in the Maven1 project.xml file)?

Follow up comment on something I missed (and will apply to Rahul's digester
release candidate as well).  Are you planning on respinning the bits with
the correct version number (1.3.1 instead of 1.3.1-RC1) before the actual
vote?  I prefer to vote on the real bits for an actual release.

Niall

Craig

Craig