commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject [Digester[ Working towards a release
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 17:29:08 GMT
Amazing how needs drive effort :-).  I'm in need of a Digester release that
(among other things) fixes DIGESTER-29 (it's fixed in the current trunk for
the case I ran into, but needs to be reviewed to see if it needs to be
applied anywhere else).  I'd like to help out a bit on getting this out the
door.

I've reviewed the current issues on Digester, and agree with the
classification between bugs and RFEs.  Since it has been so long since 1.7,
I presume we are going to be focused on bugs only for 1.8?

I also understand there is a desire to move towards a Maven2 based build.
I've got some experience at that, so I'd be happy to take a crack at it ...
what's the current status?

Craig