commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: [daemon] Re: Obtaining procrun for Win32
Date Sat, 04 Nov 2006 03:10:59 GMT

"Henri Yandell" <flamefew@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:31cc37360611020026h716326d7q7c25ea40c162a3f3@mail.gmail.com...
> Hi David,
>
> This thread might be of use:
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/jakarta-commons-user/200606.mbox/%3C7.0.1.0.0.20060613234131.04c53c98@visi.com%3E
>
> Looking at my last year of user archives, I don't see any questions on
> daemon being answered and I can see lots of svn commits for it so it's
> still active. Ccing the commons-dev list to point this out to the
> daemon developers.

Yes, the [daemon] developers are mostly Tomcat developers with little
involvement with other commons projects.  That is probably why the don't
hang out on comons-user (I know it is my reason :).  You can always send
them over to users@tomcat, where there are plenty of people to answer
[daemon] question.

And the thread cited above is probably the best answer to the user's
question.