commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject [all] The state of our dependency affairs
Date Sat, 04 Nov 2006 18:26:32 GMT
I scraped an alternative view of our repository, one where the
dependency is king, and our components are but minions:

  http://people.apache.org/~rahul/commons/DependencyCheck.html

At times, our trunks recommend differing major versions of our own
components. Minor mishaps aside. IMO, thats a good view to look at for
future releases.

I intend to indulge in a few changes that make me cringe less and less
when looking at that view, over the next few months, time permitting.
Feel free to join the cause (or, as is always an option, -1 individual
commits with good reason).

-Rahul