commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Zhang, Alex" <>
Subject is there a context sensitive properties configuration class available?
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 21:23:05 GMT
Hi all,

I am looking for a properties configuration class that is context
sensitive, which means the value of a property depends on the context.

For example, I have a website that uses different databases on dev,
stage and production environments, but all use the same user name and
password, so my properties file should look like this:

DB_URL (DEV)=jdbc:mysql://

DB_URL (STAGE)=jdbc:mysql://

DB_ URL(PRO)=jdbc:mysql://

It may be named something differently. But can anyone tell me if there
is any class like this?

Thank you.

Alex Zhang