commons-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: [jelly] Broken links in tag reference
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 13:44:41 GMT
Now... I'm still missing to understand how this tag-reference is produced!
I have finally found source xdocs for the handwritten ones but how are
the very many others produced which are empty ? At least, one should
correct these to the jelly doc output for the moment, or ?

thanks for enlightening me.

paul