commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Colebourne <scolebou...@btopenworld.com>
Subject Re: [collections] Generics & the collection subpackage
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 23:47:01 GMT
There has been reltively little feedback on these backwards incompatible
changes. Do I assume (by lazy consensus) that [collections-generics]
will be seriously backwards incompatible? Can I commit changes? Are we
agreed on the strategy "produce the best API", rather than "produce a
compatible API".

Stephen