commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [digester] Cutting an RC
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 20:20:35 GMT
>  * To those who've put in the work: anyone willing and able to RM
> digester 1.8 soonish?
>
>  * I can volunteer, probably cut the first RC within a week (anyone
> not OK with the timing?)
>
>  * I'd likely do a m1 built release ATM (m2 site sticks out like a
> sore thumb without Commons LnF, suspect site and distro m2 TODOs might
> be time sinks)

+1 to not sinking time into m2 - I think we're at the point now where
our releases should include a pom.xml so that we don't find people
making their own pom.xmls, but we definitely don't need the site to be
m2'd.

The interesting one will be when we decide that our snapshots should
be an m2 repository and when we release directly to m2 using the
release:plugin as part of our release process.

Can Digester use an m1 release? Isn't it 1.2/1.3 targetted and would
need to use the Ant one?

Hen