commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [dbutils] Preparing the 1.1 release
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 00:26:15 GMT
Ideally I'd want to use Ant to build the dist under 1.3 and then use
Maven to generate the site under 1.5. I'd use 1.2, but I'm not setup
for that at the moment.

In this case, I want to use Maven to do everything under 1.4 and point
to the fact that Ant works under 1.3 to build a jar/test as
justification that it's okay to do it under 1.4. My personal
justifcation for the Ant files is that Maven-1 doesn't work under
1.2/1.3, so I'm a bit low personal itch-wise for implementing lots of
stuff in the Ant files.

If the above is okay, I'll probably rm the javadoc parts of the build
files as unnecessary.

Hen