commons-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Jakarta-commons Wiki] Update of "SCXML/HomePage" by NestorUrquiza
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 19:14:21 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by NestorUrquiza:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/SCXML/HomePage

   * ["../Tutorials/Templating"] - SCXML allows for defining of a certain FSM externally which
can be re-used for convenience. This tutorial briefly covers the use-cases and the implementation
of the Templating Pattern.
   * ["../Tutorials/History"] - Remembering State Information - This tutorial describes the
uses of <history/> element in SCXML. The ''history'' is used when it is required to
remember the state of a complex state. i.e. If it were required to enter a complex state at
the same point where we left it, we would use a history element to ensure that the state is
preserved when the complex state is exited
+  * ["../Tutorials/Logging"] - SCXML uses commons-logging, a wrapper that works between others
with Log4J ...

  ----