commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Cooper" <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: VOTE: Release commons-fileupload 1.2
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 16:54:40 GMT
On 11/15/06, Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedmann@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> after the release of commons-parent, the hurdles for publishing the
> next version of commons-fileupload have now gone. So I'd like to
> request a release of
>
>     Commons Fileupload 1.2

I'm not going to have time to look at this until the weekend, but I will try
to spend some time on it then. In the meantime, a couple of requests:

1) Given the significant API changes since 1.1.1, I would like to see clirr
and jdiff reports, so that we can verify backwards compatibility more
reliably.

2) I would like to see the output of Robert's RAT tool, run over the
proposed distro, to make sure were not missing anything.

--
Martin Cooper

The proposed distributables can be found at