commons-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to update the website of openpgp ?
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 10:27:48 GMT

On 17/10/2006, at 2:35 PM, Antoine Levy-Lambert wrote:

> Do you make a tar file of the generated site, then unpack it on
> people.apache.org ? or is there another procedure ?

It should be mvn site-deploy

> I will be quite interested to know also how to write and document the
> corresponding mojo for the competition ... Any pointers ? What
> would be
> a bit similar and could be "cloned" ?

At a high level - they are very similar - use fields for
configuration items like you would fields for task attributes.
Annotate them, particularly if they are wired to Maven built in
expressions / POM elements instead of using properties. Then extend
the AbstractMojo class (or implement the Mojo interface).

- Brett