commons-dev mailing list archives

From Joshua ChaitinPollak <j...@kivasystems.com>
Subject commons-finder status?
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2006 22:59:45 GMT
Hello,

I am interested in using Commons Finder or something similar. Is
someone using this code or is it rather stagnant?

Specifically, I am using the Oct-12 nightly build (combined with the
commons-io 1.2 release) and I am having trouble executing my code
because of NoClassDefFoundErrors.

It seems the FileFinder class refers to a few common-io classes
(WildcardFileFilter, EmptyFileFinder, HiddenFileFilter, etc) which do
not exist, do not exist in the 1.1 io release, and do not exist in
the current SVN (according to the Javadocs)

I'm wondering if anyone has any idea where these extra classes went,
and if there is an alternative to commons-finder that works well?

Specifically I need to recursively search through directories looking
for files based on age.

Thanks,

-Josh

--