commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Colebourne <scolebou...@btopenworld.com>
Subject Re: [collections] Generifying Collections
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2006 19:28:44 GMT
Kris Nuttycombe wrote:
> I'm definitely +1 to getting moving, so would folks agree to at least
> create a branch from the head of collections where the development can
> get started? We can always move stuff around in SVN as needed at a later
> date.

I'm happy for you to start work now. I don't see that we need to hold
you up :-)

You need to 'tag' the current collections trunk, then branch it. For the
moment, the JDK5 branch can go in commons-proper rather than the
sandbox. [collections] trunk needs to stay as the 3.3 / JDK1.2 line for now.

Stephen