commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>
Subject [vfs][all] move vfs to maven 2 to setup a vfs-sandbox
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2006 15:17:51 GMT
Hi!

OK, again the VFS release.

To finally come to a VFS release some of us thought it would be best to
move non-releasable code to a VFS sandbox.
That is:
*) The jcifs due to their license
*) slide due to to dependency on a non release component

Thorsten pointed out that we can take JCI as a sample how to make a
project sandbox, but it looks like they use maven 2.

I use maven 2 at work, so I have some experiences with it.
Now I would like to ask if I can move VFS at all to maven 2 so I do not
have to figure out how to do things with the somehow outdated maven 1?

This is not a vote as I would like to see whats the general meaning
about this topic first.

Ciao,
Mario