commons-dev mailing list archives

From Bjorn Townsend <bj...@sourcelabs.com>
Subject [email] trunk build hangs during unit tests
Date Sun, 15 Oct 2006 20:17:18 GMT

Hello all,

I'm trying to build commons-email from the source available via the
SVN trunk, and while it compiles fine it seems to be hanging when it
hits the unit tests:

test:test:
     [junit] Running org.apache.commons.mail.DefaultAuthenticatorTest
     [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed:
0.193 sec
     [junit] Running org.apache.commons.mail.EmailAttachmentTest
     [junit] Tests run: 5, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed:
3.512 sec
     [junit] Running org.apache.commons.mail.EmailTest

(it just hangs there until the build is cancelled).

I see that Henri mentioned this problem on the list back in May:

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.commons.devel/83199

but I haven't been able to find any other list traffic about it. Is
there a workaround, am I doing something wrong, or is this an
outstanding issue?

Thanks,
Bjorn