commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r468106 - /jakarta/commons/proper/collections/branches/collections_jdk5_branch/
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 06:41:38 GMT
On 10/26/06, Stephen Kestle <> wrote:
> Fantastic!  Something's happening!  At last!
> Now, can I suggest that a diff/patch be run from  I
> reckon about 95% of the changes there are good.

We've a few ways we can do this. We can talk with the guys there and
go with a software grant and after getting that signed/faxed we can
import the code.

Alternatively we could invite them to come here and be involved in
doing it from scratch - a lot of bits would be "we did it this way",
but we'd be able to develop it from the ground up and deal with the
issues/conversation as we go.

> Also, where do I open tickets against this new branch?  Has that been
> set up?

Open them under collections
( I've added a
version of 'generics', so set the Fix Version to be generics and it'll
show up there.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message