commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compiling Finder
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 20:48:07 GMT
Hi Joshua,

Maven's a very online tool - and the current snapshot repository is
down (drive failure) so things are not as easy as they should be.

To build things you want to:

svn -N co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/commons/trunks-sandbox/
commons-sandbox
cd commons-sandbox
mvn install
cd ..

svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/commons/proper/io/trunk
commons-io
cd commons-io
mvn install
cd ..

svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/commons/sandbox/finder/trunk
commons-finder
cd commons-finder
mvn package

Normally the io and sandbox bits are automatically done for you by the
nightly builds, so you would usually pick up last night's latest.

Hope that helps.

What are you looking for in Finder by the way? The latest IO contains
'DirectoryWalker' which is the guts of finder, so it's possible that
that might be all you want.

Hen