commons-dev mailing list archives

From Susanne Lefvert <lefv...@mcs.anl.gov>
Subject Re: TLS for FTP
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 21:09:08 GMT
With the help from Rory, I got the FTPSClient to work with the apache
ftp server, thanks! I only ran into one issue:

I'd like to also secure the data channel, so I used

ftps.login(user, password)
ftps.execPROT("P");

It works fine the first time I upload a file to the server, however,
the server hangs so that any other uploads I try after that fails and
I have to restart the server. If I remove the execPROT("P") command,
this issue does not occur.

Any ideas???

Thanks,

Susanne