commons-dev mailing list archives

From <...@sanger.ac.uk>
Subject how to report a bug in commons-jxpath?
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2006 12:52:17 GMT
Hi,

I think I've found a bug in this otherwise excellent package but can't
find anywhere to report it.  I followed the homepage links to Bugzilla
and signed up there but the first page requires me to choose a product
and neither commons nor jxpath is on the list. I subscribed to this list
and asked for its info and faq but it doesn't have any.

I have a JUnit test case plus a couple of support classes which
reproducibly trigger the bug and isolate it to a specific combination of
path and target but don't know how to get them to the maintainers of the
code.

Thanks in advance,

John.