commons-dev mailing list archives

From Joshua ChaitinPollak <jpol...@kivasystems.com>
Subject Re: Compiling Finder
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 21:30:41 GMT

On Oct 25, 2006, at 4:48 PM, Henri Yandell wrote:

> svn -N co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/commons/trunks-
> sandbox/
> commons-sandbox
> cd commons-sandbox
> mvn install
> cd ..

The SVN checkout works fine, but the "mvn compile" is giving me the
same PSM 'org.apache.commons:commons' not found in repository: Unable
to download the artifact...' errors as I did before.

I tried both the commons-sandbox and commons-io checkouts, with the
same results from both.

Do I have maven setup wrong or something?

Joshua ChaitinPollak
Software Engineer
Kiva Systems