commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schaible <joerg.schai...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Commons JEXL 1.1
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 20:53:51 GMT
Rahul Akolkar wrote:

> On 9/6/06, Phil Steitz <phil.steitz@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 9/5/06, Dion Gillard <dion.gillard@gmail.com> wrote:
> <snip/>
>> >
>> > I'm happy for the checkstyle report/config to be fixed post 1.1
>> > release.
>> >
>> I don't see this as showstopper either - as stated above, I am +1 with
>> release as is and understand Rahu's reservation about changes after RC
>> tag and vote.
>>
> <snap/>
>
> Thanks Dion, Phil for clarifying.
>
> As a reminder, this vote closes in half a day.
>
> -Rahul
>

>> Phil

Site:

- site/index.html: the menu has as second item a reference to javadoc-1.0,
which should be now 1.1 (and is a dead-link anyway)
- site/index.html: the link in the menu to the examples should better point
to the viewcvs.cgi version (see links on site/cvs-usage.html
for "subversion viewer")
- site/index.html: "Releases" section references 1.0 only
- site/index.html: typo "compatibile"
- site/releases.html: references 1.0 only
- site/downloads.html: references 1.0 only (you might have to add the
version to versions section of the project.xml)
- site/javadoc.html: The output shows two invalid javadoc links

Files:
- the *.tar.gz files show following message unpacking it: "tar: A lone zero
block at xxxx" (Linux)

Bascially I am +1 to a release, but the site docs should at least be
up-to-date for 1.1 at the relevant places.

- Jörg