commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Jochen Wiedmann" <>
Subject Re: Commons and Maven 2 (Was: VOTE: Migrate commons-fileupload to Maven 2)
Date Sun, 03 Sep 2006 19:53:02 GMT

I attempted to build the site of commons-fileupload, following the
instruction from

(To be precise, I simply made sure, that the latest snapshot of the
maven-site-plugin is being used. I found no other instructions that I
should follow.)

Unfortunately, the build failed, most possibly because of an error in
the site plugin or one of its dependencies. (I've got a

Regardless of the above problems, I also do believe that using a
snapshot plugin should be avoided. As the site builds very well with
the released version, I am currently simply ignoring the instructions
on CreatingSiteWithMaven2.

murder, yes, but divorce, never.
(Jack Benny)

To unsubscribe, e-mail: