commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Jochen Wiedmann" <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migrate commons-fileupload to Maven 2
Date Sat, 02 Sep 2006 09:27:04 GMT
On 9/2/06, Bill Barker <wbarker@wilshire.com> wrote:

> -0 Since it will kill the Gump build (as well as all of the 23 projects that
> depend directly or indirectly on c-f :).  However, the Maven people don't
> care, and I'm getting tired of fighting this war, so no veto from me.

Bill, I have absolutely no idea about Gump and Maven 2. Neither do I
have any idea about the minds of "the Maven people". However, being
able to handle a Maven 2 build is certainly
a Gump task. And if Gump is able to build a Maven 2 project, then I
can't see a reason why it shouldn't be added to Gump.

If my above thoughts are wrong, please tell me why.

Jochen

murder, yes, but divorce, never.
(Jack Benny)