commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Phil Steitz" <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Commons JEXL 1.1
Date Sun, 03 Sep 2006 18:08:07 GMT
Looks good to me.  +1 assuming build has been tested on 1.2, which is
what the jar manifest specifies.

One small nit, which you could do without another RC, IMO, or ignore:

The checkstyle report is not clean.  One real javadoc error is
flagged, some missing javadoc, missing package javadoc for a couple of
packages, and some bogus complaints. I would recommend either fixing
all of the errors, modifying checkstyle.xml, or dropping the report
from the doc included in the distribution.

Phil