commons-dev mailing list archives

From M <Throns...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [net] JSSE classes in FTPS WAS Re: [net] FTPS submission - legal issues
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 22:15:52 GMT

Hi.
Thanks for your reply.  I did try that but still dont see anything more that
would be helpful.  I see an entry in the filezilla server but says not
logged in.

FTPSClient client = new FTPSClient();
		 //client.setReaderThread(false);
client.addProtocolCommandListener(new PrintCommandListener(new
PrintWriter(System.out)));
client.connect("127.0.0.1", 990);

regards,