commons-dev mailing list archives

From Kris Nuttycombe <Kris.Nuttyco...@noaa.gov>
Subject Re: How to make site updates?
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2006 19:55:12 GMT
One thing I'm finding with the site generation: the height setting for
the breadcrumbs bar is fouling up the flow of both the pipeline and
compress sites:

#breadcrumbs {
  background-color: #ccc;
  border-top: 1px solid #aaa;
  height: 13px;
}

If I remove this height setting, the pages display fine. If I do not do
so, the problem is that the navigation bar, since it's floated to the
left, is getting wrapped up a line and is placed to the right of the
last generation date.

With respect to deployment, I think you may still be misunderstanding my
question. In looking around people.apache.org, I noticed that all of the
project sites are under /www - which is jakarta group writeable. Is this
where I should put the updated pages for the site? I didn't see
individual project directories in the SVN repository that you refer to
below.

Thanks for your help,

Kris