commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to make site updates?
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 20:24:43 GMT
Kris Nuttycombe wrote:
> Hi, all,
>
> What is the general process for making updates to a project site? There
> have been a number of changes to the pipeline documentation and the
> javadocs need to be regenerated. How do I go about making these changes
> visible? The project is using maven2 and the default templates for site
> generation, so how do I go about getting the standard commons look & feel?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Kris

Hi Kris

You should get the standard look & feel automatically by pom
inheritance. It doesn't look exactly like the Maven 1 generated sites
yet, but we're slowly getting there. Please post any differences you
spot here, and I'll try to fix them. The long-term solution for this is
to create a commons-skin for Maven 2.

--
Dennis Lundberg