commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <>
Subject Re: [configuration] INIConfiguration
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 19:39:09 GMT
Trevor Miller wrote:
> Hi All,
> I noticed bug configuration-197 is still open and that the current
> Javadocs do not show INIConfiguration so I added my own implementation
> which inherits from AbstractFileConfiguration and uses "section.key"
> for keys, in an archive named, hopefully this will be usefull.
> Regards,
> Trevor

Hi Trevor,

thanks for your work. At the moment I am working on getting the next
release of Commons Configuration out. After that I will have a look at
your patch.

An INIConfiguration would be a good feature for the next release!

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message