commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject Re: [Configuration] Developer Activity in Configuration?
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 20:00:08 GMT
Hello Mark,

Commons Configuration is still active though it looks like that
currently I am the only committer (have not heard anything from the
others for some time now). ATM I am trying to get a new release (1.3) out.

Your extensions sound very interesting. Especially the point about JNDI
is something where we surely need improvement (our JNDIConfiguration is
somewhat limited). If you are willing to contribute something back, I am
happy to review and apply patches. Or aren't you a Commons committer
yourself? Then you could directly join the team.

Oliver