commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rory Winston <rwins...@eircom.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release [net] version 2.0
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 12:47:36 GMT
Steve

Sorry, I should have been more specific

1) Yes, there will be two separate branches of development. At the
moment, the trunk is the 1.x branch, whereas there is a separate branch
for JDK 5.0 dev. We can keep this the way it is, or swap the trunk and
branch at some stage.

2) We need two sites, for sure. I think an easy way would be to do the
separate Maven 1 (1.x codebase) and Maven 2.0 (2.x codebase) builds, and
just put a link from one site to the other in the Maven menus.
Otherwise, if Maven 2 can handle this kind of situation out of the box,
we should move the 1.x build over to Maven 2 as well.What do you think?

Hope this helps
Rory