commons-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Commons JEXL 1.1
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 08:29:26 GMT
Just my 2p: if I remember well, there's a way checkstyle errors can
produce a text-like report with <filename>:line-number:message which is
exactly what most compilers would output to make errors clickable in,
say, jEdit and Emacs to name a few... That helped me every time i was
haunted by the checkstyle reports...

paul