commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE][lang] Commons Lang 2.2-rc3
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2006 18:18:35 GMT
Looks like it is due to a javadoc plugin bug when
<sourceModifications> is set. Being of a suspicious mind, I dug into
why we have a modification for 'FakeClass'. We don't have a class with
that name, so suspicion increases. Looks like it snuck in from Dion's
trunk when he applied a large patch from Carlos a long time back
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COMMONSSITE-2).

I've removed it and tested and things look good.

I'll end the vote next Wednesday morning and release then.

Hen