commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [lang] 2.2?
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 08:18:39 GMT
On 8/16/06, Gary Gregory <ggregory@seagullsoftware.com> wrote:
> Hi All:
>
> How close are we to an Alpha/Beta for 2.2?

Replying to this again - I think it's pretty close.

I just added an 'at least 1.4' check to the failing 1.3 test (we
already have a bunch of these for similar types of tests in
DateUtilsTest). The site is pretty close to the minimal requirements
for a release, though always more that could be done.

So next up I need to run through the release process and build an RC.
Tempted to do so tomorrow. I'll probably build the jar/dist etc under
1.3 rather than 1.2 for the first RC, so there will be a known issue
of 'build needs to be under 1.2' still to resolve.

Hen