commons-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Shirley <...@decisionsoft.co.uk>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Andrew Shirley as committer?
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 08:41:27 GMT
On Fri, Sep 01, 2006 at 08:57:30AM +0200, Martin van den Bemt wrote:
> Any news on this ? Or did I completely overlook something ?

Hi,
   Firstly, apologies for not thanking the list for voting for this.
Unfortunately due to some overly harsh procmail rules I didn't see the
vote and only found out about this when Henri emailed me off list later.
I have a signed CLA on my desk but havn't had a chance to fax it yet.
Hopefully I will be able to do that this weekend and can progress from
there.

Thank you once again.

Andrew Shirley