commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Is Commons SCXML 0.5 published in a Maven repository somewhere?
Date Sat, 26 Aug 2006 04:48:20 GMT

> > Rahul,
> >
> > I'm trying to set up a quick Shale Sandbox project where we can
> experiment
> > with the SCXML integration we've been discussing on the Shale Dev list.
> <snip/>
>
> Cool, should be fun.

Yep.  Along the way, I'm going to experiment to see if we can abstract away
the responsibilities of a "state engine" so that Shale can be flexible about
what implementation a particular application needs.

> I notice that you've released version 0.5, but I don't see the JAR file
> > available in any Maven repository anywhere.
> <snap/>
>
> I did put it in the m1-rsync repo [1] and it seems to have been
> mirrored on ibiblio [2] but last time I checked I couldn't get it into
> another m1 build so I might need to ping the Maven folks about that.
> And nothing m2 yet.

That explains why I can't see it ... the Shale POMs only reference the "m2"
repositories.

> Could you publish it to the
> > Apache snapshot repository at
> > /www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository on
> > people.apache.org?  If you need any help figuring out how/what to do
> just
> > holler.
> >
> <snip/>
>
> Sure, my m2 is just getting started, but I should be able to read my
> way through it. If not, I'll take you up on the offer, thanks! (I'm on
> the road till Sun evening).

Enjoy your weekend.  Look forward to something interesting to review on
Monday morning :-).

-Rahul

Craig

[1] http://people.apache.org/repo/m1-ibiblio-rsync-repository/commons-scxml/