commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Is Commons SCXML 0.5 published in a Maven repository somewhere?
Date Sat, 26 Aug 2006 02:40:40 GMT
Rahul,

I'm trying to set up a quick Shale Sandbox project where we can experiment
with the SCXML integration we've been discussing on the Shale Dev list.  I
notice that you've released version 0.5, but I don't see the JAR file
available in any Maven repository anywhere.  Could you publish it to the
Apache snapshot repository at
/www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository on people.apache.org?  If
you need any help figuring out how/what to do just holler.

In the mean time, I'll build 0.5.1-SNAPSHOT from source and install it
locally, but it'll help other people experimenting with this code not to
have to do that.

Craig