commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is Commons SCXML 0.5 published in a Maven repository somewhere?
Date Sat, 26 Aug 2006 04:42:45 GMT
> Rahul,
>
> I'm trying to set up a quick Shale Sandbox project where we can experiment
> with the SCXML integration we've been discussing on the Shale Dev list.
<snip/>

Cool, should be fun.

> I notice that you've released version 0.5, but I don't see the JAR file
> available in any Maven repository anywhere.
<snap/>

I did put it in the m1-rsync repo [1] and it seems to have been
mirrored on ibiblio [2] but last time I checked I couldn't get it into
another m1 build so I might need to ping the Maven folks about that.
And nothing m2 yet.

> Could you publish it to the
> Apache snapshot repository at
> /www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository on
> people.apache.org?  If you need any help figuring out how/what to do just
> holler.

<snip/>

Sure, my m2 is just getting started, but I should be able to read my
way through it. If not, I'll take you up on the offer, thanks! (I'm on
the road till Sun evening).

-Rahul

[1] http://people.apache.org/repo/m1-ibiblio-rsync-repository/commons-scxml/
[2] http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/commons-scxml/