commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [all] maven group ids
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2006 18:43:26 GMT
> Oliver Heger wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > just wanted to ask if there is already a resolution related to the
> > groupIds of commons components.

<snip/>

> Everything is set to make the transition to the new groupId. I was
> hoping that we could use the upcoming release of configuration as the
> first release with the new groupId.

<snap/>

Do we want to do this? Shouldn't we transition all of Commons together
(as Tomasz implies in previous post, and just like we did with the
JIRA transition). Suboptimal if folks have to look up which components
have migrated yet, there are different groupIds for Commons components
in the same POM etc.

Now, the relocation guide below (thanks for that!) talks about
resigning POMs etc., which basically means we need everyone who has
signed a Commons release (POM) to participate here?

-Rahul